Access Press needs your support more than ever before! You can donate by check, via GiveMN, by credit card, and through PayPal.
In May 2011, the Ted Cole Memorial Fund was established, in memory of Dr. Theodore Cole.
Ted had a long career dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of persons with physical disabilities. He was elected twice as President of the American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine, was a founding member of the American Spinal Injury Association (ASIA), chair of the American Spinal Injury Foundation, and was awarded the ASIA Lifetime Achievement Award in 1999. He was also a key advisor to the National Institutes of Health in the establishment of the National Center of Medical Rehabilitation Research and served on the National Advisory Council and Planning and Policy Committee for the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development at the National Institutes of Health until his full retirement in 2001.
We have set up a GiveMN page for this fund, or you can donate via credit card and/or paypal.
There are, of course, other ways to donate to Access Press:
- Through Gift Subscriptions
- Sponsorship – Support a special Access Press newspaper column and/or a specific Month’s newspaper edition – even our new blog series Access Press Unbound*
- In-Kind Donations
- Using our Advertising, Directory of Organizations, and our Classifieds services
- Donating Gifts for the Silent Auction during our Annual Charlie Awards
- Memorials – Donate in the memory of a loved one
- Planned Giving – Donate through a bequest, a charitable gift annuity, trust or other estate plan.
And more. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions, ideas, or suggestions. Print the donation form (PDF).
Check: Make checks payable to: Access Press.
Mail the donation to: 161 St. Anthony, Suite 910, Saint Paul, MN 55103
Direct Donations – Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted via a secure payment form: